Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PTC Strategies For Neobux And Onbux

How can Increase your rented referrals average???

I was getting experience on Onbux and realized what are the PTC strategies that Onbux works.
Now I am going to share exactly doing to slowly increase the income I am making by time. I am earning money this way for a few months, but I was waiting its working result before I wrote a post about onbux strategies.
The strategy which I am going to discuss with fellows. Some forums and blogs have try to explain their various knowledge but this information more reliable and easy form.

For example I use Neobux that is trusted and paid site, now Onbux also very similar and so easy to work so you can use the same strategy for there as well.

Its mentioned step by step to easily understand

Step 1:
In 1st step of ptc strategies and solutions the fundamental step for all PTC’s that click all available ads every day.. by following the PTC strategies It’s show Onbux makes their money, in starting you have no referral, choose a time and click your adds at the same time each day and don’t miss a day because of the difference between Onbux’s servers and your time zone.

Step 2:
In 2nd step of ptc strategies and solutions you will continue your clicking every day even your account reaches $3.00. Transfer your main balance to rental balance and get 3 rented referrals with costs only $.75 their rent, but you will maintain them with Activate “autopay”.

Step 3:
In 3rd step of ptc strategies and solutions you will continue your clicking every day and keep watching your referrals performance. If any referral works less then average 2 you should recycle and it will be make good average, before expiry date of rented referrals you must pay to extend them for next 30 days.

Step 4:
In 4th step of ptc strategies and solutions when your main balance up to $1.00, transfer it to rental balance. In starting it’s difficult to keep enough in your rental balance to manage your recycling, but it become easier later. rent another 3 referrals when your rental balance $3.00.

Step 5:
In 5th step of ptc strategies and solutions you will Keep continue these steps over and over. On every $3.00 rent another 3 referrals. Don’t forget to recycle the ones referrals who aren’t clicking. It will take your time, but keep doing this even you reach 500 referrals. which is the limit for a standard (free) membership at Onbux .

Step6:
In 6th step of ptc strategies and solutions after doing these steps, you will get handsome profit with managing your referrals, Now you can cashout your earned money through your PayPal, Alertpay, Netteler or accumulate your balance to purchase Onbux’s Golden Membership(2,000 Referrals).

Step 7:
In 7th step of ptc strategies and solutions if you decide to become a Golden member. keep repeating the process above even you get 2,000 referrals (the maximum limit). Now you should be making $50.00 per day. You can become Ultimate Member with 4,000 referrals on Onbux by using these strategies and get double profit at the end.

I don’t know how I can help you. Because I wrote these steps after many researches about problems which people are facing about Onbux average? I hope so that motivates me to keep going. I have spent a few minutes from my time. At least I am very pleased with what I have made. Now I am excited to see that my time has not gone to waste.

Similarly, you can repeat these steps for OnBux

Thanks and God Bless You.



Join here to ONBUX

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Suhendra - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews