Thursday, April 7, 2011

Facebook-How to Advertise on Facebook With No Money Down

Social networking is one of the most popular activities for people who sign on to the internet. Facebook is becoming one of the most popular networking sites. Here are tips on how you can take advantage of this immense traffic flow to advertise your business or product for free.


Instructions
  • 1

    FACEEBOOK FOR FREE. Once signed up, you are presented with your own personal page to adorn as you wish. Remember that this is a social website and should be predominantly used to share social commentary and forge social networks, but it is allowable to add links to your websites and advertise your business- if deemed appropriate and kept to a minimum.

  • 2

    FORGE NETWORKS. Facebook will walk you through the process on how to link with other people and "befriend" them. Once each person you befriend approves your request to become friends, they can recommend you to others to become friends. You are also allowed to look at your friends "Friend's List" for people you may want to add. Before long, you develop a virtual spider web of direct contacts to whom you can advertise.

  • 3
    People on my Facebook page wanted to see my pottery.

    TARGET YOUR AUDIENCE. If your social network on Facebook consists of college age students, then your website about the importance of "Writing Your Will" may not be popular. In my own experience with Facebook, I developed a network of old and new acquaintances. Now I have a pottery studio and have had some articles published in Pottery Making Illustrated magazine. My friends were interested in updates on what pieces were coming out of the kiln, so I began to post pictures on my page. In addition, I could announce when I received an acceptance letter about my magazine articles and post links to it when the articles were published. Friends were very supportive and offered their congratulations on my success. Of course, this was two way street as I offered them my congratulations when they achieved success. The end result was great advertising. Traffic doubled to my pottery website and I received orders for some of the pieces that I posted to my Facebook page.

  • 4

    JOIN GROUPS AND FORUMS. Facebook also offers opportunities for members to join groups connecting people with similar interests. This is another chance for you to spread the word and advertise your product or business-when appropriate- and even post pictures.

  • 5
    Facebook Add a Business Page.

    ADD A BUSINESS PAGE. Facebook offers another free opportunity for you to advertise. Create free business pages. You can title the page with your business whether it is a local business, a brand name, a product, a musician or even if you are just a public figure. The page works like a friend page. You can develop networks in the same way as described above. In addition, people can sign up on your site to become fans. Facebook then announces to that person's friends when he/she becomes a fan. It is amazing how many people follow suit.


  • 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

     
    Design by WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Suhendra - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews